Those articles covering this important subject are covered under the following Headlines.
(1) The Biblical Calendar is needed to be understood before you can go on to understand the Jubilee message as so much about the Jubilee comes from understanding the deep meaning of each of the Holy Days laid out in Leviticus 23. So I recommend this as a basic first read.
(2) I also know many of you will skip step one, and if you do you need to read at least the following. Pentecost Hidden Meaning which explains the counting to 50 for Pentecost. A yearly reminder of the Jubilee year.
(3) Having read the preceding proceed on to read The Eighth Day, which explains why the Eighth day of the Feast oF Tabernacles is important, the day Yahweh comes to this earth. This understanding is needed to be able to understand the timing of Prophecy that the Jubilee explains.
(4) The Land Sabbath- A commandment for Today is an article by Hope Of Israel Ministries which explains why we need to keep the laws of the Land Rest years and the Jubilee in our age. They are not done away.
(5) The article I am currently re-writing. Times Up! No More Excuses. It should soon be ready but is not now. I have now posted it on the site and will edit it as time permits. I believe it to be so important that it can not wait any longer. It will explain when the Jubilee is and the importance of understanding it’s meaning. By Understanding this you then can understand prophecy in a much clearer light, and not be blown around by the many interpretations that are out there. Understanding the calendar and all the articles aforementioned is needed if you are to understand this. Skipping to the end will not help the serious student to understand. We are living in the last days. You do need to know what Yahweh is going to do next and how long it will last. Times Up! No More Excuses explains this in a convincing manner.
(6) The Sign The Seal and The Secret is a very deep understanding of the Jubilee message and conclusion of Yahweh’s Plan. I myself have argued against it in the past passionately. It is only after much prayer and study that I have come to understand this controversial subject. Graig Peters does a good job of explaining it.