News Letter 5853-001
The 1st Year of the 4th Sabbatical Cycle
The 1st day of the 1st month 5853 years after the creation of Adam
The 1st Month in the First year of the Fourth Sabbatical Cycle
The 4th Sabbatical Cycle after the 119th Jubilee Cycle
The Sabbatical Cycle of Sword, Famines and Pestilence
March 29, 2017
Shalom to The Royal Family of Yehovah,
New Moon Report
Here is the New Moon Report for March 29, 2017
You can now begin to plant and prune what ever you want. Congratulations on completing you very first Sabbatical year. Well done good and faithful servant. Well Done.
Happy New Year, brethren! The New Moon has been sighted from Israel by several witnesses from several locations:
News Letter photo by Becca Biderman: “7:00 p.m. Poriya Ilit, Israel seen by Becca Biderman”
Dennis Chkolnik reported: “Me and my wife have sighted the new moon from Tiberias at 19.00 sharp. Very clear to see! Yehovah Eloheinu is faithful!”
Above phote by Yoel HaLevi: “The moon as sighted by myself, 3 of my sons and several of my neighbours from Kiryat Ata, Galilee. Other confirmed sightings have been reported from Giva’at Ze’ev.” — Sighted at 7:04pm, pics taken around 7:25pm.
Bruce Brill also reported: “I sighted the new moon this evening (March 29) at 19:08 from Kfar Eldad, Nokdim, Northern Judea, Israel.”
Yehuda Landy: “New moon seen this evening at Kiryat Yearim, 7:15 PM.”
Gilbert Ashendorf: “Hi Everyone, the barley is aviv and we saw the first new moon marking the first month of the year. I saw a few glimmers a little after 7 p.m., but it was 7:20 before I could see it with certainty on March 29, 2017 from the Rechavia neighborhood of Jerusalem. It’s actually fairly common for those of us whose eyes are a little on the older side to see the moon go in and out a few times before you get a good lock. The moon is just below the leaves toward the center of the picture. Shana Tova.”
We also have this report in as well.
The new moon of the 1st month was observed from Israel on March 29, 2017.
* From Givat Zeev by Willie Ondricek at 6:57pm.
* From Jerusalem by Devorah Gordon at 6:59pm, followed by Gil Ashendorf, Corette Buri, and Ian Taylor.
* From Tiberias by Dennis Chkolnik and his wife at 7:00pm.
* From the Haifa area by Yoel Halevi at 7:04pm.
* From Kiryat Yearim by Yehuda Landy at 7:15pm.
* From Jaffa by Kifa Perry.
The Shmetah Year of 2016-2017 is now officially over. We will have more to say on this in our weekly News letter going out on Friday.
We have now begun the 4th Sabbatical cycle and with it comes the 4th curse of Lev 26. The curse of the sword and famine and pestilence.
- The Summer Holy Days can now be counted out and set aside.
- The Evening of the foot washing and the memorial supper. Tuesday April 11 2017 Evening
- The Day Yehshua was hung on the tree Wednesday April 12, 2017
- The Passover meal Wednesday Evening April 12, 2017
- The 1st day of Unleavened Bread Thursday April 13, 2017 Begins night before
- The last day of Unleavened BreadWednesday April 19, 2017. Begins night before
- Wave Sheaf Day is Sunday April 16, 2017. This is the day you begin to count the omer to Shavuot
- The Feast of Shavuot Sunday June 4, 2017
The Winter Holy Days.
The Feast of Trumpet Friday Sept 22, 2017 if the moon is sighted. One day later if it is not sighted Thursday Sept 21 in the evening. All the following dates could be off by one day because of this.
The Day of Atonement Begins evening Saturday Sept. 30 and goes to evening of October 1, 2017
Sukkot Friday Oct 6, 2017
The 8th Day Feast Friday October 13, 2017