The books and charts will reveal to you every major event in the Bible, when the Sabbatical Years are and the Jubilee Years and how they relate to where we are now in history.
Don’t miss out on this incredible eBook-set.
With over 30 years of research presented in these books and charts. You can now know when the Messiah is coming back.. not the day… but at least the year of His return. This eBook set is a most valuable item for your library if you take your faith seriously.
- Question: When is the next Sabbatical year and when is the next Jubilee year?
- Question: What does the Bible say about the new moon?
- Question: When does the year actually start?
- Question: Was there ever such a thing as a 360 day calendar?
- Question: What are the real Biblical Holy Days and what are not?
- Question: What is the “Law” really talking about?
- Question: Why is the fourth commandment such a big deal?
- Question: What are the Appointed Times of Yehovah?
- Question: Where are the Sabbatical years mentioned in your Bible and history?
- Question: How to count the Sabbatical Years and why you should want to?
- Question: How does someone even keep the Sabbatical year, anyway?
- Question: What is the price you pay for missing the Sabbatical year?
- Question: The “Mark of the Beast” – what is it really?
- Question: Does any of this really matter or is it all done away with?
Read them on your favorite device!
Modern technology and ancient history come together in the perfect blend.
At Rosh Hashanah in 2014, Judah kept the Shmitah year according to their tradition. We prove to you and show you how you can know that the year begins with the month of Aviv and that the Sabbatical and Jubilee years begin and end with Aviv, not Rosh Hashanah. Are you able to decide if the Shmita was 2014 or was it 1 1/2 years later starting at Aviv in 2016?
Recently we discovered that Maimonides, the Great Rambam, a Jewish Sage wrote that the correct Shemitah year, the correct Sabbatical year was a year that agrees with what we are teaching. But he and the rest of the Jews go with the traditional year which is a 1 1/2 years before.
Does it matter to God if you keep the wrong year? Where are the Sabbatical and Jubilee years spoken of in your Bible? In 2 Kings 19:29 is one place, but do you know where the other scriptures are? It is time to get your copy of Remembering the Sabbatical Year of 2016 and know the facts and be able to prove them for yourself and your Church, from your own Bible. You can orderRemembering the Sabbatical Year of 2016 and other books at www.sightedmoon.com Get your copy now and stop wondering about this. Know the facts.