These prophecies of Daniel could never be understood until the last days, and they could not be understood until the Sabbatical and Jubilee year cycles as recorded in history were kept and understood. These Sabbatical and Jubilee years are now understood and the prophecy in Daniel 9 along with the 2300 days of Daniel 8 are the most terrifying prophecies that are about to begin.
- Question: Who are Daniel’s people? They are not just the Jews.
- Question: What does your family crest reveal about exactly who you are?
- Question: What is the importance of the line of Zera and how does it affect you today?
- Question: If the 70 weeks of Daniel was about the 490 years leading up to the Messiah, why do none of the Apostles use it to prove He WAS the Messiah?
- Question: When did the 490 year teaching begin and with whom?
- Question: What does Daniel’s 70 weeks actually mean?
- Question: Why is Daniel’s book only able to be opened in the Last Days?
- Question: Did the command in Daniel 9 to go and get His people begin with Artaxerxes and if not, then who?
- Question: What is the Milo and when was it rebuilt and by whom?
- Question: When does the 2300 days of Daniel 8 begin and when do they end?
- Question: Why are the Saints destroyed and not the Temple?
- Question: When are the 1260 days and the 1290 days and 1335 days and how are these connected to the 2300 Days of Daniel?
- Question: What is the “Covenant made with many?” When did it start and when does it end?
- Question: How close are we to the end of mans time on earth and the start of the 7th millennium?
Read them on your favorite device!
Modern technology and ancient history come together in the perfect blend.
At Rosh Hashanah in 2014, Judah kept the Shmitah year according to their tradition. We prove to you and show you how you can know that the year begins with the month of Aviv and that the Sabbatical and Jubilee years begin and end with Aviv, not Rosh Hashanah. Are you able to decide if the Shmita was 2014 or was it 1 1/2 years later starting at Aviv in 2016?
Recently we discovered that Maimonides, the Great Rambam, a Jewish Sage wrote that the correct Shemitah year, the correct Sabbatical year was a year that agrees with what we are teaching. But he and the rest of the Jews go with the traditional year which is a 1 1/2 years before.
Does it matter to God if you keep the wrong year? Where are the Sabbatical and Jubilee years spoken of in your Bible? In 2 Kings 19:29 is one place, but do you know where the other scriptures are? It is time to get your copy of Remembering the Sabbatical Year of 2016 and know the facts and be able to prove them for yourself and your Church, from your own Bible. You can orderRemembering the Sabbatical Year of 2016 and other books at www.sightedmoon.com Get your copy now and stop wondering about this. Know the facts.